Qualification Guidelines for Applicants for Home Repairs
- The homeowner for which the applicant is asking assistance must reside in the home
- He/she must be an older adult (60 years of ago or older) and/or a disabled adult.
- He/she must fall under the current HUD low income guidelines (e.g. in 2017 as single person $30,350)
- Live in the county of El Paso. The CDBG grant can only serve people living within the City of El Paso. Other grants/donations can be used within the county. The same limitations are valid for mobile homes and apartments.
- Rebuilding Together does only basic repairs and no remodeling